Become a Volunteer
Want to help? REACH volunteers bring creativity, energy and empathy to support the work of supporting survivors and creating community change. We offer short- and long-term volunteer opportunities, including direct service (hotline, shelter, childcare), fundraising, and community education.
How can you help us? If you…
- Are patient and like having fun with kids. Become a childcare services volunteer.
- Can respond to individual needs with flexibility and calm. Become a residential direct service volunteer.
- Enjoy planning events and seeing them through. Consider our Reach for the Stars event committee.
- Have a green thumb, enjoy mowing the lawn, prefer to be behind the scenes. Join our house maintenance volunteer team.
- Are willing and able to carry heavy things. Be part of a team that periodically helps survivors move into new housing.
Get connected to REACH in three steps:
- Application: Read about our volunteer opportunities then submit your volunteer application to the Community Engagement Specialist.
- Interview: Tell us about your interests and experiences. Together we will match you with the appropriate opportunity.
- Training: Direct service volunteers must complete 35 hours of training. Other opportunities require up to six hours of training. All training is free.
Questions? Contact our Community Engagement Specialist, Lauren Montanaro, at email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you soon!