Please join REACH in raising $35,000 through our 3rd annual peer-to-peer fundraising campaign, Planting Seeds of Hope Campaign!
Every day, REACH works with survivors of domestic violence to foster safety and support while engaging communities to promote healthy relationships. This past year has been especially difficult for those experiencing domestic violence and the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the lives of survivors that we work with in unimaginable ways. The need has never been greater. REACH advocates have been working tirelessly to offer support and resources and we have adjusted the way we do our work to meet the new challenges that survivors are facing. Your gift to REACH will help ensure that we have the means to continue this work right now and, in the future, because once THIS crisis is over, we know the impact on survivors will be long lasting. As the days get warmer and the plants start to bloom, help shine a light and lift the voices of survivors out of the shadows.
How you can help:
- Fundraise with us! Create your own fundraising page and let everyone know why you support REACH.
- Donate yourself or encourage your network to donate. Donations are also welcome here.
Click here for instructions on how to create a fundraising page.
The statistics are staggering:
- In Massachusetts, 1 in 3 women & 1 in 5 men report having experienced rape, physical violence, or stalking by an intimate partner in their lifetime.
- Approximately 15.5 million children are exposed to domestic violence every year
- In one day in 2019, Massachusetts domestic violence programs served 1,857 victims and were unable to meet 441 requests, of which 54% were for housing.
- In 2019 nationwide, 1 in 4 women and 1 in 9 men were victims of intimate partner violence resulting in impact such as injury, fear, concern for safety, and/or needing services
Help us raise $35,000 this spring to support our work with the more than 7,000 people we will help this year alone through a combination of intervention and prevention services.
Follow our social media platforms for up to date information on the campaign! We will be sharing leaderboards and different ways you can be entered to win prizes!