Please join REACH in raising $25,000 through our Planting Seeds of Hope Campaign!
Every day, REACH works with survivors of domestic violence to foster safety and support while engaging communities to promote healthy relationships. Domestic violence is often shrouded by secrecy, silence, and shame. Survivors face physical, emotional, sexual, psychological, cultural, and financial abuse at the hands of partners who go to great lengths to control them.
As the days get warmer and the plants start to bloom, help shine a light and lift the voices of survivors out of the shadows.
How you can help:
- Fundraise with us! Create your own fundraising page and let everyone know why you support REACH.
- Donate yourself or encourage your network to donate. Donations are welcome here.
Click here for instructions on how to create a fundraising page.
The statistics are staggering:
- On average, nearly 20 people per minute are physically abused by an intimate partner in the United States. During one year, this equates to more than 10 million women and men.
- On a typical day, there are more than 20,000 phone calls placed to domestic violence hotlines nationwide.
- 1 in 15 children are exposed to intimate partner violence each year, and 90% of these children are eyewitnesses to this violence.
Help us raise $25,000 this spring to support our work with the more than 7,000 people we will help this year alone through a combination of intervention and prevention services.
Follow our social media platforms for up to date information on the campaign! We will be sharing leaderboards and different ways you can be entered to win prizes!