REACH is excited to announce a new Reception Volunteer position! This role helps REACH’s staff during business hours to greet those arriving at our office, answer our main phone line, and assist with various administrative projects as needed. A full description is below:
Would you like to support survivors, as well as our team of staff members? Reception volunteers create a welcoming environment for survivors visiting our community office. Tasks for this position vary, and typically include greeting individuals arriving at our office, answering our phones, assisting with administrative tasks, and occasional childcare when needed. This role is based at our Main Office in Waltham. Bilingual individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
Requirements and Details:
- Completion of our full training (approximately 40 hours).
- Participation in an additional Phone & Hotline Training.
- A one-year commitment is recommended for this position, however exceptions can be made.
- Hours: Morning and afternoon hours are available for this position. Shifts are from 9-1 or 1-5.
- Time commitment: volunteers are asked to commit to a minimum of one 4-hour shift per week.
How to apply:
Don’t have daytime availability, but still want to volunteer? A list of all of REACH’s volunteer positions can be found here.