Gifts by Beneficiary Designation
It’s easy to put your bank accounts, retirement funds, savings bonds, and more to use in ending domestic violence because of REACH Beyond Domestic Violence — and it costs nothing now.
By naming REACH as a beneficiary of these assets, you power a lasting impact in ending domestic violence and building healthy communities. Your gift impacts survivors and becomes part of your personal legacy to the world.
To name REACH as a beneficiary of your retirement plan, contact your bank of insurance company to see whether a change of beneficiary form must be completed.
HOW TO CHANGE A BENEFICIARY DESIGNATION
1. Login to your account or request a Change of Beneficiary Form from your custodian (the business holding your money or assets).
2. Follow the links to change your beneficiary or fill out the form.
3. Be sure to spell the name of our organization properly: REACH Beyond Domestic Violence, Inc.
4. Include our tax identification number: 04-2735449
5. Save or submit your information online or return your Change of Beneficiary Form to your custodian.